Wonderful family home with superb sea views
Built in 2006 to the vendor's exacting design and specification by C.G. Fry (a much respected Dorset Building Contractor) with emphasis on quality and attention to detail.
Taking advantage of the southerly aspect and superb sea view, it is arranged over 2 floors with principal accommodation on the ground floor and 3 additional bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs.
- Wonderful family home plus the large double garage.
- Traditional construction with cavity walls faced in hand made brick and a clay tiled roof.
- Bespoke kitchen units with granite worktops.
- High ceilings and underfloor heating.
- Ample store cupboards, bookshelving and wardrobe space.
- Limestone flooring tiles and quality fitted carpets.
- Set in a delightful mature garden with year round colour and superb sea views
- Secluded south facing setting backing on to the Lyme Regis Golf Course
- Drawing Room
- Dining Room
- Garden Room
- Kitchen/Family Room (33'6" x 16'6")
- Utility and 2 Cloakrooms
- Ground Floor Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Dressing Room
- 3 Double First Floor Bedrooms (1 Ensuite) and a Family Bathroom
- Integral Double Garage with electric up and over doors
A superb elevated site on the eastern side of Lyme Regis about 3/4 mile from the town centre and seafront.
Lyme Regis is a picturesque coastal town noted for its many character buildings, centuries old Cobb Harbour and unspoilt surrounding countryside. In Lyme Regis, in addition to the adjacent golf course, there is an active sailing club and a wide selection of shops (many independent). The town is situated on the beautiful and unspoilt Devon and Dorset 'Jurassic Coast' awarded World Heritage Site status by UNESCO in December 2001.
Nearby there is a main line railway station (Exeter to Waterloo line) at the market town of Axminster and the larger centre of Dorchester, Exeter and Taunton are all about 25-30 miles away.
Local schools are all highly regarded including two primary schools (in Lyme Regis and Uplyme), Woodroffe Secondary School in Lyme Regis and the Colyton Grammar School.
From Lyme Regis town centre proceed down Broad Street, through the traffic lights into Church Street and then Charmouth Road. After about 1/3 mile up the hill turn right into Timber Hill and Beaumont House will be found approx. 1/4 mile on the right.
Dorset Council - 01305 251010
Council Tax Band: G
We understand that mains water and gas are connected but applicants should verify this with their own enquiries. Septic tank drainage. Gas central heating is installed (underfloor on the ground floor and radiators upstairs).
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Martin Diplock Estate Agents & Valuers, 36 Broad Street, Lyme Regis on (01297) 445500.